I’ve been asked by a few people to provide a list of vegan products I use on a daily basis, so I will group them below based on my typical meals of the day when at home. I may forget some of them, but overall, this list should be pretty comprehensive.
Also, feel free to notify me in the comments section if there are any interesting products you are using.
Here we go…
- Coconut or almond milk. Brand: Rude Health or Alpro
- Organic ripe avocados
- Cocoa powder
- Toasted coconut flakes. Brand: Fresh & Wild.
- Maca powder. Brand: Lucy Bee
- Moringa. Brand: Aduna
- Pea protein powder. Brand: Nutristrength
- Milled flaxseed, cocoa & berries. Brand: Linwoods
- Organic spirulina powder. Brand: Naturya
- Chia seeds. Brand: Superfruit
- Coconut sugar. Brand: Sevenhill
- Acai frozen pads. Brand: Acai
- Frozen berries
- Goji berries. Brand: any
- Fruits and nuts trail mixes. Brand: any with no added sugar or salt.
- Zootelicious Bars. Brand: Zoot
- Squirrel Sisters bars
- Chocolates: Lovingearth (my favorites)
- Puffed Quinoa. Brand: Qnola.
- Any nuts and flakes mix.
- bananas, berries, pineapple, orange, etc (low GI in general)
- peanut butter powder. Brand: PB2
- peanut butter. Brand: whole earth
- coconut butter. Brand: Biona – coconut bliss
- ripe avocados
- hummus. Brand: The precious pod.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell peppers
- Baby leaf spinach
- Nutritional yeast with B12. Brand: Engevita.
- Sweet Gem lettuce
- Seed oil. Brand: The Groovy Food Company
- Apple cider vinegar. Brand: Bragg
- Gluten free pasta. Brand: SuperGrain Pasta, Napolina
- Baked sweet potatoes
- Baked any vegetable haha
- Cornmeal. Brand: Biona
- Quinoa. Brand: any.
- Cream soups made out of just veggies. No brand.
- Hemp Flour (for cakes). Brand: Braham and Murray
- Coconut Flour (for cakes and pancakes). Brand: Coconut Merchant
- Frozen bananas (for ice creams)
- Pro- and pre- biotics. Brand: Optibac, One week flat
- Liquid vitamin D3. Brand: Solgar
- Vitamin B12. Brand: Solgar