I landed in Heathrow, London around 6 PM and entered my flat at around 9 PM – yeah, airport customs, baggage reclaim and way back sometimes can take longer than the shorter European flights.
It’s been over 2 weeks of traveling around Peru doing so many trips, treks, taking so many pictures and recording so many different moments. So why not document my sleep-deprived thoughts after this adventure, sleeping in tents and hotel beds. Hmm, am I going to regret this tomorrow? 🙂
To start with, right now I am thankful for:
- the warm water in my shower and the coconut smell of my shower gel
- the softness and comfort of my bed
- the warm welcome of my family and friends, texting me over whatsapp, showing they missed me
- the oven baked pumpkin with coconut butter I did for dinner (what’s up with the coconut pattern here? haha)
- the freedom to take a day of rest tomorrow and plan my days as I feel like it
- the feeling of having gone out of my comfort zone and having collected great memories
- the excitement to go through all the material I’ve gathered in the next few days
- the health and condition to feel the above 😛
Off to bed now!